Who I am...... (A small thing)


Who am i (A small thing)

A Small Story.....

There was a beggar Once he was beekeeping in a coach in a train, he found an idol in Sutabutta. Seeing him, the beggar thought that he looks very rich, if he asks for begging, then we get a good appetite. The beggar went to him and started begging. Seeing him, Bhai Sahib asked him to begged, "You always go to somebody asking for something, but when ever someone offers something?" The beggar said, "Sethji, I am a beggar, I always wanna begging people, what can I do to give someone anything?"

"Oh, if you can not give anything to anyone, you do not even have the right to ask a begging, I am a businessman, and I want to give you my business. Only then I will give you a begging if you have to give me a reward." Shetji answered.

Soon the station came and they went off to the Shetji station and went away. Here Bhikari started thinking about Shethji's speech. The answer given by Mr. Shehad started in his mind. She came to mind that Shetty said that she should be right. I can not do anything in exchange for someone else's appetite, so I do not get too much. But finally I fell in love, what can I give to people? But how long have I been asking for so many days without giving anything to anyone?

Considering a lot of time, the begger thought in my heart that I would surely give him somebody who would begging him no more. But what to give? The person who is the beggar himself, what can the person really give to others? One day he had a thought in mind, but he could not find the answer.

He was sitting next to the station on the very next day of thoughts. At the same time, he went to the flowering trees near the station. When he saw a flower blossomed in his flowers and wondered about what he wanted to give these beautiful flowers to those who give begging? He thought it was a good deal, and he immediately broke some flowers and stuffed it in a bag.

    
He entered the car and started asking for begging like usual. Anyone who used to begging him was giving him some flowers in his bag. The fragrance, the fresh flowers, started to make people happy. Now the feeling that he could give people even in exchange for begging. This feeling got distracted when you asked only begging.

       
Within a few days, he realized that he was getting more crazy. He used to break flowers of flowers near the station everyday, and as long as he had flowers, people used to begging and the flowers did not end. Now it was done everyday. One day as he was asking for begging in the car, he saw that same person at the same time. He immediately went to him and said, "Shetty, look at me today to have flowers to give you. If you give me today too, I will give you some flowers in exchange." Shegji gave him some money for begging and he kept beautiful flowers in exchange. Shetty was happy to see this change in begging. They said, "Wow! What's the matter? Today you have become a businessman like me." After saying this, he got down from the train and went to the station. But the one sentence that Shetty said, "Today you have become a businessman like me", he went home in his heart. He started thinking about the same thing and began to feel happy in his mind. There was a different glow in his eyes. He began to think that he had taken the key to making a positive difference in his life.

After thinking, he got down in the car and looked at the sky, he cried out loud to himself, "No, I am a beggar, not a businessman, businessman, I too can be a nice merchant like that, and I too can be rich." Nearby people looked at him with a peculiar look. After that, the beggar never appeared again at that station.

Generally, after one year, two people from Sotbutas came to this station and along with them went on the train. Both were noticed. One of them greeted the other man with a hand and smiled and said, "Do you know me?

The second man replied, "No, I do not remember anything. We are meeting for the first time."

First: "No, no! Sathji, just remember, today we are meeting for the third time."

Second: "I do not remember any of us." We had met each other twice before this? "

The first man laughed, "Both times before, your visit was at this station and in the same carriage. On the first visit you told me why I am in life and in the second meeting, who told me who I am. And as a result of both of these things, I became a trader of flowers today and in the context of my business, I am going to another village today. In the first meeting you had told me the rules of nature that if you want to get something, you have to give something to yourself. The rule of payment is really very helpful and I am totally convinced. I always thought of me as a beggar. I did not think of anything else. In the second meeting you let me know that I was a merchant. And then I started to feel so sure that I am not a beggar, a businessman. This confidence boosts you in me. Today I have become a good trader. "

 
End

All of us are dependent on the understanding of mind. As long as the beggar himself considered himself to be a beggar, he remained beggar. When you are a businessman, understand that.



Comments