Parrikar of politics...



Parrikar of politics



Manohar Parrikar (Chief Minister, Goa State)



  Rajabhavan Hall had been filled up by the party workers. Seeing the BJP coming to power for the first time in Goa, all the enthusiasm was flowing. My closest friends, numerous activists from different parts of Goa, were seen in the swearing-in ceremony. I was excited to be the Chief Minister of that time, I had become the Chief Minister and the swearing-in ceremony. With whom I joined politics, my colleagues, my well wishers, party workers, I saw my two children, sisters and brothers in that crowd. However, the picture that was visible in front of it was not enough. None of my wife and my parents were in it. They were screaming intensely. Whatever I had never imagined, I had been delighted to come to the truth, but that joy was a grief of grief.


   How destiny is the game of destiny! In a year, these people near me permanently went away from me. No one could have freed me from the lack of 'my own personalities' who were getting inspiration from whom I was getting strength. On one hand, the 'Bharatiya Janata Party' enjoyed the first time in Goa, while on the other hand, my parents, my wife, who shared with me in the joy of my wife, was not only with me but also in the world, there was so much sadness in this world. On this day, the three most joyous happenings would have happened. In front of the crowd gathered in front of me was the lack of these three. All these days, during my team's responsibilities, they were with me forever. In politics, suddenly came in. I was able to overcome the new responsibilities because they were with me. It seemed like they wanted it today while taking oath as the Chief Minister. Now where was my political journey started? In this important period, I did not have the one who was with me.


   Often, we assume that you are a close person. She is ours now, she will not leave you anywhere. Will be with you forever. But that does not happen. Things happen suddenly so that you do not know what to do, or do not have any other things to do with it. This happened in the case of Medha. Her illness progressed rapidly. Without taking enough time, the disease has taken her away from us permanently. How was everything going smoothly? There is no doubt that something like this can happen.



   I remember those days even today. We had been 15 years of marriage. On the one hand, the growing work of the factory, on the other hand, had become very busy with new responsibilities in politics. I was in the throats, so the path to power came closer. Medha had been suffering from fever since few days. For many days, they were removing this vein. I was not able to take her to the doctor by this kind of turmoil. We went to the doctor with the family and went to the doctor and we went to the doctor as soon as possible. Her report was left to go. We all had assembled in the office for a very important meeting. While the meeting was going on, Dr. Shekhar Salkar was constantly calling me. I got a phone callously disturbing. The merit report was not good. He said Mandya should seek justice for the next checkup to Mumbai. At the same time, there are some signs.

  The next day, we immediately took her to Mumbai. The classics were small. He could not understand why the mother was taking it. It is clear that she has a blood cancer after being in Mumbai. I immediately understood what the ground floor is like. In the case of medha, she would have always been with him, assumed that nothing would happen, and suddenly it would have happened that she would be together for a few months, for a few days. She started treatment immediately there. But she died almost every month. It is said that suddenly it disappeared. That was because I did not care for my children, but all of a sudden, I was worried about my children. Origin was only a little older, but the classics did not understand how to tell him. He had a lot of love for Medha. Most shocked him to be in Medha. The mother had seen her leaving the plane for treatment and returned after the body of her. The result was that he did not let me fly on the plane at the time. He started feeling something that was missing from the plane. It was very difficult to manage him. During that time, I was suddenly able to find her during the most needed time. I feel breaking down from inside. But at the same time, I became very busy due to the political responsibilities I had and I started to engage myself in some way.


   Medha and I had a love affair. Medha was my sister's saint. So, since the wedding, I knew her. I went to Mumbai for IIT's education. For the next few years, there was a stay in Mumbai for education. The sister was in Mumbai. I do not know how to go for weeks in IIT but on Sunday it seems to remind me to eat the dinner. So often I want to know the sister. I want to cook it as well as I like. Sometimes, on the occasion of the meal, when the washing of clothes for a week or so, the sisters will get rounds. During this period, I kept remembering the simplicity of long, long hair, and the brilliant eyes. It was a lot of reading, so we started talking about reading in the beginning. Gradually we have a nice friendship.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © Latest News Worldwide. Made with by OddThemes